- You get an auditor with over thirty-six years banking and regulatory experience auditing
your Institution's web pages.
How the web site audit works
- Our external web site audit services are reasonably priced.
- Yennik, Inc. guarantees that if you are not satisfied with
the initial audit for any reason, you
will owe us nothing.
- Frees up your personnel for other important issues.
- Sixty days from the date of the audit, we will review your site to verify any changes
and issue a report. There is no additional charge for
this follow-up review.
- There is no charge for web site consultation. Our
job is to be the third party review of your site before or after it has been posted for
public viewing on the Internet.
- Our external web site audit services exceed the auditing and continuous monitoring
requirements of the FFIEC Internet guidelines.
- The external audit can be shared with your examiners, which will demonstrate your
Boards commitment to comply with the FFIEC Internet guidelines.
- The external audit helps reduce noncompliance, which will protect the institution
from unwanted civil money penalties or law suits.
- Audits are conducted in the order of receiving authorization. You will receive a
written report that will detail any possible infractions and the links to the pages
involved, normally within two weeks.
- While we are auditing your site, we will provide constructive comments regarding
the overall web site
performance, such as download time, site flow, links, etc.
- We also program web sites and has been using the Internet since 1991.
- The web site audit and follow-up monitoring follows the FFIEC guidelines plus our years
of examination and Internet experience.
- The web site audit and monitoring is handle over the Internet, so there is no travel
- When we periodically monitor your site and the site is compliant, the institution
to place the Financial
Web Site Audit © seal its home page.
The seal shows visitors to your
web site that you are concerned about the the contents in your web site.
- We will add you on our e-mail alert list for notification of issues involving the
Internet from the regulators and other Internet issues.
For information about the different web site
auditing options, pricing, company due
etc., please complete the web site audit
information form. Or, please email Kinney Williams at
email@example.com or call Office 806-798-7119.